- Myoridge Co. Ltd.
- Naohiro Makita
- August 10th, 2016
- Headquaters Address
- 46-29 Yoshidashimoadachi-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, 606-8501, Japan
- Takaaki Samura, et al., Laminin-221 Enhances Therapeutic Effects of Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived 3-Dimensional Engineered Cardiac Tissue Transplantation in a Rat Ischemic Cardiomyopathy Model. Journal of the American Heart Association. 2020 Nov 14.
- Kazuki Harada, et al., Green fuorescent protein based lactate and pyruvate indicators suitable for biochemical assays and live cell imaging. Scientific Reports. 2020 Nov 11.
- Yuji Shiba, Toshihito Gomibuchi, Tatsuichiro Seto, Yuko Wada, Hajime Ichimura, Yuki Tanaka, Tatsuki Ogasawara, Kenji Okada, Naoko Shiba, Kengo Sakamoto, Daisuke Ido, Takashi Shiina, Masamichi Ohkura, Junichi Nakai, Narumi Uno, Yasuhiro Kazuki, Mitsuo Oshimura, Itsunari Minami, Uichi Ikeda, MHC-matched allogeneic transplantation of iPS cell-derived cardiomyocytes regenerates non-human primate hearts. Nature. 2016 Oct 28.
- Kadota S, Minami I, et al., Development of a reentrant arrhythmia model in human pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiac cell sheets. European Heart Journal. 2013 April 34.
- Minami I, et al., A small molecule that promotes cardiac differentiation of human pluripotent stem cells under defined, cytokine- and xeno-free conditions. Cell Reports, 2012 Nov 29.